Friday, April 20, 2012

Prelude

There is no soul that doesn't love music. We often listen to so many songs, like many songs, love some songs... but there are few songs that stay in our heart forever no matter how old, how new. Most of the time, I fall in love with a song because of its lyrics... Since I can afford the luxury of time now and for my own pleasure, I thought of sharing the lyrics and meaning of some of the songs that touched my heart; hence the blog :) Hope you like it as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Wow... nice to see THIS blog of yours as well....! Wonderful songs... looking forwarding to a lot more...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing..... Lovely songs....these songs are my favorite and really happy to see the lyrics meaning in english...looking for more.... Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks GK :)
    Thanks a lot abi.. glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete